Mount Clear Cricket Club offers cricket for everyone and welcomes all cricketers whether you are trying cricket for the first time, returning after not having played for a while or returning for another exciting season of junior cricket.
Our female and gender diverse people pathway comprises a full program (see below) and is underpinned by our priority on child safety and inclusion. Our accredited coaches provide a balanced, enthusiastic and fun environment for all of our Mountie cricketers to play at their best whilst learning and developing their cricket skills.
We are proud of our family friendly, all-access and inclusive environment and the volunteer capacity from parents, carers, friends and club members who create an amazing cricket and social atmosphere.
Our overall female and gender diverse people pathway way is powered by FUN!!
OUR CRICKET PATHWAY COMPRISES THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS AND COMPETITIONS:
- Mountie Blasters Cricket (5-8 years focusing on skill development through activity-based sessions)
- Mountie All Abilities Cricket (young people with a disability focusing on skill development through activity-based sessions)
- Under 11 All Girls (soft ball and modified rules focussing on participation through a Twenty20 match)
- Under 14 All Girls (hard ball and simplified rules focussing on participation and development through a Twenty20 match)
- Under 17 All Girls (full cricket rules focussing on participation and development through a mix of Twenty20 and Forty40 matches)
- Womens Social Cricket: (modified rules focussing on participation and development through 9 a-side Twenty20 matches)
- Womens First XI (full cricket rules focussing on participation and development through 11 a-side Twenty20 matches
Why play for Mt Clear?
- We offer a safe, all-accessible, welcoming and relaxed sporting environment where everyone can enjoy all aspects of cricket.
- You can enjoy our playing pathway and develop your cricket at your age or ability level.
- Be part of our female cricket pathway from Blasters to womens cricket.
- Learn and be energised by our accredited and experienced coaches.
- Be part of a great family environment and get involved in relaxed social events.
- Learn and develop new skills including umpiring (accredited course via the BCA Umpires Association), e-Scoring (online and real time), game day streaming (via FrogBox), team management and coaching (accredited Course).